SERE Black Ops Belt v2.3 (Mil-Spec)
It’s been 2 years since I first introduced the SERE Black Ops Belt v2.2
The features and design of the new SERE Black Ops Belt v2.3 will remain unchanged.
Construction will now utilise Mil-Spec webbing with additional colour options:
- Black, Coyote Tan, Olive Drab
- High quality MOD Specification Nylon Webbing
- MOD Pattern Number: 9350IRR, UK/SC/5185
- Width: 38mm +/- 1mm
- Nominal Thickness: 1.25mm
- Breaking strength: 7,500 N minimum
- IRR: The IRR properties are woven into the webbing so will not fade or rub away.
Also available by special order……
- Specialised jacquard looms integrate the camouflage pattern directly into the web creating a durable, quality product. It meets or surpasses all of the performance requirements for AA55301
- Width: 38mm
- Breaking strength: exceeds 1000lbs
- Colour: Multicam, this is an ideal match for Multicam or MTP.
- NIR: The double-sided jacquard woven MultiCam webbing meets all NIR requirements established by Natick, and has been approved by a government certified lab. NIR properties will not rub off or fade away.
- Woven and dyed in the USA.
MultiCam® is a single camouflage pattern designed to help the wearer hide in varied environments, seasons, elevations, and light conditions. It was designed to address the real-world need for concealment in different environments, with one basic kit of gear. While there are many great location-specific patterns, MultiCam® is designed to work well across a very broad range of environmental conditions when observed in both the visual and near infrared (night vision) spectrum’s.
The MultiCam® camouflage system is patented. MultiCam is a registered trademark of Crye Precision LLC.
Kydex inserts will also be available to allow the belt to carry and supports holsters, pouches etc.
Available from August 2012.